Join us and learn Google Flutter in practical projects and create beautiful apps in record time. If you are open-minded, eager to learn new technologies and work in an agile way – don’t wait … send your application to us …
Mobile Apps Developer (Flutter)
Employment location: Gliwice
Your main responsibilities will be:
- participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps;
- developing mobile applications in Flutter and/or Java/Kotlin/Swift;
- apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality;
- communicate with team mates;
- contribute to an Agile delivery team.
We offer you:
- join international, innovation team of Flutter developers;
- opportunity to participate in AstroLabs community in Dubai;
- engagement in innovative (SmartCities, IoT related) projects for customers across EU, UAE and beyond;
- team-building outdoor events;
- attending trainings, conferences.
Experience that we expect:
- experience in development of mobile apps (Android or iOS);
- at least one app published in Google Play or Apple App stores;
- experience in application integration using RESTful webservices;
- good practical knowledge of version control systems;
- ability to assimilate new technologies quickly;
- team player spirit;
- good English language skills both in writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- experience with Dart, Flutter framework;
- practical knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies;
- experience with using Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
Apply by sending your CV/Resume to [email protected]